Silver Birch Counselling – Louise Milne
Do you need somebody to listen to you, understand and help you make changes?
Counselling is two people having meaningful conversations about the issues of one of them.
Counselling is a way of taking good care of yourself and it can be looked on as an investment.
Do you need someone to help you:-
- Sort out your feelings
- Make changes in your life
- Get back in control of your own life
- Combat unhelpful thinking patterns
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Put your relationship back on track
- Develop your assertiveness skills
- Increase your confidence
- Overcome fears
- Overcome issues from your past that intrude into your current life
- Take steps to make your life happier and more fulfilling
- Explore who you really are and how you want your life to look
I would welcome the opportunity to work together, to help you benefit from the relief of sharing your problems, increase your understanding of issues, decide what, if any, changes you might want to make and help you set, work towards and to evaluate those changes.